Venture Taranaki is dedicated to providing up to date intelligence about the Taranaki region. This is done in a range of ways including:
- Economic impacts assessments which measure how certain events such as the Fleetwood Mac concert affect the Taranaki economy.
- Business surveys are conducted to gauge how Taranaki businesses perceive the current economic climate.
- Reports commissioned to investigate important industries and future Taranaki developments.
- Taranaki Trends, a document produced twice a year updating economic, demographic and business shifts.
- Visitor and accommodation statistics, this includes total bed nights in Taranaki and the amount of visitors to the province.
If there is any additional information you would like to see provided by Venture Taranaki please call us on (06) 759 5150.