NZQA Unit Standard 17601 v4
Students that partake in the Accident Investigation course will develop a greater understanding of the principles of accident investigation and will gain greater knowledge of safe working practices.
· Identify cause and effects of accidents.
· Use and implement safe working practices.
· Understand investigation procedures and their use and appropriate reporting of investigation procedures.
· Analyse appropriate control and recovery action to prevent injury, harm or reoccurrence.
· Combination of theoretical and practical sessions.
Venue: Can be provided at Wood Group Training Centre in New Plymouth or at customer premises.
Duration: 1 Day.
Cost: $305 + GST.
Added: 18th May 2015
Last Modified: 1st March 2017